Player Code of Conduct
• I will encourage good sportsmanship from fellow players, coaches, officials and parents at every game and practice by demonstrating good sportsmanship.
• I will attend every practice and game that I can, and will notify if I cannot.
• I will be on time for practice and games.
• I will do my best to listen and learn from my coaches.
• I will treat my coaches, other players, officials and fans with respect.
• I will do my very best in school.
• I will learn the rules of the game.
• I will not engage in unsportsmanlike conduct with any coach, parent, player, participant, league official or any other attendee.
• I will not engage in any behavior which would endanger the health, safety, or well being of a coach, parent, player, participant, league official or any other attendee.
• I will not engage in the use of profanity while attending or participating in a youth sports event, practices or games.
• I will not engage in verbal or physical threats or abuse aimed at any coach, parent, player, participant, league official or any other attendee.
• I also agree that if I fail to abide by the above code of conduct, I will be subject to disciplinary action that could include but is not limited to the following:
o Verbal warning by official, head coach, and/or the league or organization
o Written warning
o Practice and/or game(s) suspension
o Player season/club suspension
Coach Code of Conduct
• I will promote growth and development in a positive and supportive manner. I will nurture good sportsmanship and fair play by teaching and personally demonstrating my commitment to these virtues.
• I will not verbally, physically, or psychologically abuse any player, referee, coach, parent, spectator, official, or executive member.
• I will not use alcohol, drugs, or tobacco products during any game or practice.
• I will not use profanity at any youth, parent, coach, referee, or official in practices or games.
• I will be supportive of the Club, it’s players, coaches and executive members, and agree to fulfill my coaching assignment with a high standard of behavior that will reflect well on the Club and upon me as an individual.
• I agree to support the Club in its aims and objectives.
• I will teach and demonstrate respect for the laws of the game. I will insist on the highest respect for officials by players, parents, and fans. I will refrain from questioning officials decisions, especially in a disrespectful or abusive manner.
• I will follow facility rules and regulations, respecting at all times the property of others.
• I understand and I am responsible for the behavior of my team’s other coaches, players, parents, and fans at all games and practices.
• I will demonstrate appropriate gestures of sportsmanship at the conclusion of a game. Be humble and generous in victory and proud and courteous in defeat.
• I understand that if I violate this Code of Conduct, I may receive a warning from the Club, suspension, or be dismissed of all club related and coaching privileges.
Parent Code of Conduct
• I (and my guests) will be a positive role model for my child and encourage sportsmanship by showing respect and courtesy, and by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, officials and spectators at every game, practice or other sporting event.
• I (and my guests) will not engage in any kind of unsportsmanlike conduct with any official, coach, player, or parent such as booing and taunting; refusing to shake hands; or using profane language or gestures.
• I will not encourage any behaviors or practices that would endanger the health and well-being of the athletes.
• I will teach my child to play by the rules and to resolve conflicts without resorting to hostility or violence.
• I will demand that my child treat other players, coaches, officials and spectators with respect.
• I will never ridicule or yell at my child or other participant for making a mistake or losing a competition.
• I will respect the officials and their authority during games and will never question, discuss, or confront coaches during a game, and will take time to speak with coaches at an agreed upon time and place.
• I will demand a sports environment for my child that is free from drugs, tobacco, and alcohol and I will refrain from their use at all sports events.
• I will refrain from coaching my child or other players during games and practices, unless I am one of the official coaches of the team.
• I will support the coach in any way I can. I will not harass, taunt or yell anything to the coach during practices or games.
• I will be supportive of the Club, it’s players, coaches and executive members, and conduct myself with a high standard of behavior that will reflect well on the Club and upon me as an individual.
• I also agree, that if I fail to abide by the parent/spectator code of conduct, I will be subject to disciplinary action that could include, but is not limited to the following:
o Warning by the Coach and/or Club
o Requested not to attend games and/or practices
o Player suspension