For U10 and older players, the Express Basketball Club tiers their teams based on a variety of factors including experience, aptitude, effort, and skill.
- Evaluators will assess all players over the course of one to two evaluation sessions. In some age groups, when the group is very large, there may be additional evaluation sessions.
- We ask that all friends and family leave the gym during these sessions.
- All players/parents will be emailed to let them know which team they will play on and their practice time and location.
- The Express Executive will make decisions on coaching assignments.
- Players will be evaluated for teams in their age division.
- There is an increased risk of injury for players outside of their designated age classification.
- No exceptions unless approved by the Express Executive.
The club’s decisions are final. If a parent, coach, or player is not content with their placement on a team, Express will refund registration fees, minus administration fees, so the player can pursue other options.